MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
Tim H
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Default EZ Up Type Tents w. Custom Canopies

I know that this topic comes up frequently, but...

Any suggestions on Suppliers for quality 10X10 EZ Up Tents that also produce custom (Team Logo) canopies?

Are there good Supplier options for purchasing a custom canopy only (and use it on an existing tent frame).

Any ideas on how much a tent/custom canopy will cost me (3 color canopy). Any idea on the cost of custom canopies and walls and qualitiy Suppliers?

TT
Tim H is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
BBQBeaver
On the road to being a farker

Have a look at Allredy Canopy page for estimtes on different costs, etc.
https://m.facebook.com/allredycanopi...gle.ca%2F&_rdr

Thanks from:--->
Old 03-30-2014, 11:20 AM   #3
Slamdunkpro
Babbling Farker

There are 3 types of custom canopies:
  • Standard Canopy with Heat press lettering on the valence
  • Silk Screened valence
  • Full digital print valance / upper panels.
In the first two # of colors matter, the third the sky is the limit. Canopies are sewn in sections, there are 4 triangular sections in the top of a 10x10 and 4 10' valences. You can have any or all of these digital printed. (You could have just one side panel and one top printed with your logo for example.)

None of these are cheap

We got quotes from several manufacturers and aftermarket dealers on this and of the group Allredy was the most expensive.

We went with EZ-Up because there are more third party add-ons / accessories for EZ-Up than the other manufacturers.
Spicewine Tandem - "The Beast"
, 2 Vulcan V33's & 1 V9
Brinkman modified upright, Weber Kettle(s); Meadow Creek Pr-24, Super Stealth Mode black & Night Vision Red Thermopens
-----------------
MABA - (Mid Atlantic BBQ Association) President
KCBS Certified Judge - #23289
Slamdunkpro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
emohn
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim H View Post
I know that this topic comes up frequently, but...

Any suggestions on Suppliers for quality 10X10 EZ Up Tents that also produce custom (Team Logo) canopies?

Are there good Supplier options for purchasing a custom canopy only (and use it on an existing tent frame).

Any ideas on how much a tent/custom canopy will cost me (3 color canopy). Any idea on the cost of custom canopies and walls and qualitiy Suppliers?

TT
I got some info from these folks a while back and they had quite an impressive product line... but I have *no* idea on pricing, as we never really got that far with the conversations.
http://eps-doublet.com/product/tents-canopies

-Erik
emohn is offline   Reply With Quote