Possibly The Best Burger I've Made?

It's never occurred to me to use steak as a burger topping, but now it's obviously something that must be done! Crazy killer all the way around, Sako! :clap2: That's like Nobel prize territory right there! :hungry:

Thanks Greg!

You just gave me an idea. Foie gras is next on the list as a topper. :heh:

That looks amazing!! I just bit my tongue reading through this.

That must be the golf standard if burgers. Well played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sounds really yummy! That had to be very awesome eating for sure! :clap2:

Looks super tasty. Sako made me hungry again. Way to take it up a notch.

that's bonkers. great looking burger.

curious: where did you source your A5?

that's bonkers. great looking burger.

curious: where did you source your A5?

Thanks!

From a small local meat market that got lucky because the supplier had two ribeye subprimals the big restaurants didn't buy. He sold me one and kept one for himself.:becky: These seldom end up with regular Jiea Joes like us. Just don't ask me how much it cost. :shocked:

Funny thing is one time I was at a high bend steakhouse when my eye caught A5 wagyu at $28. I was like Fark yeah then realized price was per oz not lb. :laugh:

I don't know, Sako...perhaps the best burger anyone's ever made! Not sure that can be beat, IMO.

Nicely done Sako, definitely nobody is asking where's the beef?

Holy Crap Neighbor, That is a top shelf burger for sure. No bacon needed on that one and the wasabi mayo is spot on.

That burger looks awesome!

Surely, while spending all that money for that wagyu, you also went ahead and splurged for real wasabi in the mayo as well? It would be ironic...

That burger has now made my bucket list of beef. Gotta try wasabi mayo.

Back