Celibrating passing my medical Screening

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
At work they just made it so if Managers want Insurance we have to do an annual medical screening, so today at work I took mine I was shocked (probly not as much as the screener) that my numbers for blood pressure,
cholesterol and glucose were all perfect. This was really shocking since I weigh in at over 4 bills. THe screener said my number would be fantastic for someone in their mid 20`s let alone my age and weight. It was then I knew I had a special power or super genes and I had to test them. so after work I made bacon and eggs with homemade hashbrowns for dinner.
IMG_0398800x600.jpg

IMG_0399800x600.jpg

But was this was not what I was using to test my super genes it only gave me the ingredient I needed for this scientific test....Thats right wonderful Bacon Juice
IMG_0400800x600.jpg

and to test it I needed to inject it into a tasty brisket.
IMG_0401800x600.jpg

after injecting and rubing with salt, pepper and my own rub I put it on my drum with a bit of peach for smoke about an hour ago. In the morning I plan on pulling and wrapping and letting it rest untill lunch so for brisky sammiches with homemade potato chips. I suspect my test will prove my theory that I have super genes. I will post more photos when my experiment is done

Congrats on your super genes.. make sure they didn't mix up the results.:shocked:

Grub looks good too!

Lionhrt - congrats. I don't want to sound like a killjoy but we I wouldn't go too crazy with eating since you passed. We want to keep you around longer with the Brethren. 4 bills is serious business.

Well ... I supose your super "genes" are something to brag about BUT my wife says whats in my "jeans" is super!! :bow:

All seriousness aside, bacon juice injected brisket. Huh. I'm all in on that!

You sir, are a man after my own heart! Eat and enjoy, regardless of everything else. It is absolutely positively a sure bet, everyone single living human is going to die. You cannot stop it by eating sticks, leaves and berries so live while you can and enjoy while you got it.

That looks so beautiful! I would be digging in for days if I had that much food!

You and Charlie Sheen... No, that's right, he has tiger blood.
Congrats on the check-up. My BP was lowest its been in 10 years.
MUST be in the BBQ.

Back