***RE-VOTE..."Beans" Throwdown***

Who should win the "Beans" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Due to some mistakes in the original VOTE thread, I have corrected by posting this new thread.

It is time to decide the winner of the [SIZE=+2]"Beans"[/SIZE] throwdown!
Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread for more pics/info on the entries.

iceman78
iceman78.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Rick's Tropical Delight[/SIZE]
Ricks_Tropical_Delight.jpg

thirdeye
thirdeye.jpg

I went with Thirdeyes beans because of the originality of the dish.
Cheese is a double bonus as a topping.

Love the other two dishes as well, never can go wrong w/a pot of bean soup!

They all look great. I'm going w/ the "which one would I stick my face in first" test and casting a vote for iceman78's entry.

They all look so good, I had to go with Thirdeye for the presentation and terrific photos.

I want to try Thirdeyes also,but when i think of BBQ beans Rick got my vote.

I'd definitely eat any one of those entries but I know which one I am most likely to get to try...

I had to go with thirdeye on this one because...well...I mean...dayum! :twisted: Nice job bro! :p

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapHad to go with Ice!!! Something about that pic made me wanna jump in the pot face first. Those big ole bacon strips floating around in their just called to me. The competition is fierce as well. I could feel Rick's beans just sticking to my ribs and Thirdeye's Poblano Bean Boats look killer too!! Wish I had seen those last year. I had so many pob's from the garden I dint know what to do with em!!

I went with thirdeye because when I look at his entry, I get hungry even when I just ate.

I had to go with thirdeye on this one because...well...I mean...dayum! :twisted: Nice job bro! :p

Ditto

I could not say it better.
You'r such a wordsmith jd.

Wonderful stuff Thirdeye.

i can't believe only three of us entered. :biggrin:

nice job, mr thirdeye. i shoulda known you'd do those beany peppers 8)

hey bob, my beans really were thick. look how the sauce sticks to the spoon and the sides of the cast iron. i think they were on the egg for about 3 hours total

Understanding all of these are certainly better than I could make and nice job to all three entrants....
Gotta go with Thirdeye based on originality. Those really look awsome and cheese is sort-of like bacon.
Nice work!

I concur, all 3 were great but I'm voting for Thirdeye on this one and have saved the link and recipe to try at home.
Congrats to all for outstanding entries.

Back