Thanks, Scottie!

monty3777

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just got home from cancersuckschicago.com cook school. Great class. Between Scottie and Quau we got three different interpretations of comp chicken (in addition to the other categories)! Learned a TON about pork butt. No excuses for me now. Not to mention all the wood, charcoal, sauces, ribs, Fab, shirt, apron, etc,.!

Good to meet some Brethren, too (who will remain anonymous) :cool:

Now to do some practicing!!

Scottie:
I too had thought it was very well done! The give-a-ways were great, thank you. Your kids are helpful & very respectful. Lot's of great info. Now I need to try some of these new concepts & apply it. The food from Uncle Bub's was very tasty, his staff did a real nice job.(thanks Mark)

Thanks again

Jeff

Agreed!!! If offered again TAKE IT!! You wont be disappointed.
Thanks to Scottie for the free goodie bags, hotel and local restaurant recommendations. Wish I had more time to explore more of the Chicago area.

Clubhouse was great, nice and clean, very easy to find, and quiet. Had deep dish pizza at Connies, and loved it.

The food supplied by Bub's BBQ was awesome(thankfully is wasn't BBQ food), and the class was very well done and entertaining. I learned alot, and the goody bags and misc. loot we got to take along with us very nice.

Thanks to Scotty, Mike and all the support staff for making such a great informative event.:smile:

Scotty...............she would be very proud to see how helpful and well behaved your daughters are.

God Bless.

You guys got a class from Scottie, we got his gift basket at Kookers Kare. Thanks Scottie, now we know what kind of pellets you use.

Bob, you could of just looked at my sponsor banner!!! ;)

Thanks to all involved! From the students, sponsors all the way to Mike and Beth. I think Quau blew some folks away with his chicken. Wish I could of seen more of it!

On a personal level. The class blew my kids away. They couldn't believe this many BBQr's would come and support their foundation. They are very proud little girls that this many people stepped up to support their mommy's foundation.

So thanks!

Cancer Sucks!

Scottie

The class was awesome! The food, instruction, and facilities were top notch.

I explained to my wife last night how cool the FEC was and that maybe there was a little more room in the garage. :cool:

Scottie - I am trying to come up with a way to put a lock on my drum and WSM which I am going to call the scottie mod. :lol:

Thanks Scottie and please send my appreciation to your sister, vana white(Jim), and Mike and his wife.

On a personal level. The class blew my kids away. They couldn't believe this many BBQr's would come and support their foundation. They are very proud little girls that this many people stepped up to support their mommy's foundation.

I know that I've said this before, but you have two beautiful daughters and they did a great job helping out with the class! We're glad to help out in supporting the foundation!

I explained to my wife last night how cool the FEC was and that maybe there was a little more room in the garage. :cool:

Watch out for that first step! It's a slippery slope from there! :-D

Great Class !!!!

I don't post much but this has to be said.....the class was wonderful. We received such great tips, perspectives and goodie bags. Scottie's girls are absolute angels....they were pitching in (without being told)and very respectful to everyone there. Mike showed how to do chicken on a marvelous stick burner and Scottie showed how he cooks on that electric thing.....just teasing Scottie. It was an incredible, enlightening experience and I truly hope he offers it every year so others can get these invaluable pointers. Hmmmmm, Vegas??? I may want to take this class again....LOL All joking aside, thanks so much to Scottie, Liz Anne, Beth, Mike and the girls it was alot of fun.

Back