Phubar's Chicks with Sausages Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at my Phriends place,we were going to "train" some more for her cook for 50 people next saturday.
She's gonna cook on kettles,her's a rusty Landmann that she wanted to throw away and she bought a Weber kettle for her brother that she also gonna use.
I wanted to cook on the rusty kettle to bring it back to life.:cool:
Probably we gonna train 1 more time this week.

Last week she went to Germany for holidays and bought some German sausages (no pics) which we smoked.
I asked if she had other meats in the house to season up that kettle some more,only thing she had was some chicken filets in the Phreezer so I thawed them.:becky:
I rubbed those with some Phoil Hat rub (I brought some rubs just to be sure) and smoked/seared them.
As starter we ate some grilled bread with sundried tomato tapenade and tuna salad,with the sausage we ate tatersalad and with the chicken we ate the chickpeas n shrooms from a couple of days ago.

Sorry but no plated pron...

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

I like how doing a good deed by helping your neighbor learn how to cook also gets you a nice meal! :thumb:

I like how doing a good deed by helping your neighbor learn how to cook also gets you a nice meal! :thumb:

That's my Neighbour Pron Threads you're talking about.:becky:
This one ain't my neighbour...more of a colleague.
But you're right about the meal part!:thumb:

Looks great Phu! You two make a good team!:thumb:

Looks great! I must admit the title of the thread was misleading or maybe it was just me :icon_blush:

Back