• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Craigslist Score 1971 Weber Gas Kettle...w Pr0n!

harris92

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Folks, this is Weber's original gas kettle (circa 1971). Best of all it has never been used and is in pristine condition. What a catch! This one will go next to the Red Imperial Sequoia....

Last edited:
It s almost worth moving to Georgia to get the Craig's list scores you get! Congrats

Wow! I search CL but haven't had any luck lately. Great find!

Wow...I didn't even know such a thing existed - great score! I hope you'll let us know how you like it.

Did it also come with those cool retro threads that the couple in the last pic were wearing?

:laugh:

Wow...I didn't even know such a thing existed - great score! I hope you'll let us know how you like it.

Did it also come with those cool retro threads that the couple in the last pic were wearing?

:laugh:

They're mandatory whenever grilling on this kettle.

Seriously, where do you find all of these Webers? You've amassed quite an impressive collection. Pretty soon you can make this in real life.

Very cool! Where and the world do you find all these scores theres no way they are all on cl. That wishing well and barrel bbq above are pretty cool the way your going you should have those soon too. Oh yea and i thank some updated family pics are in the near future also

Actually about 75% of my collection has come from Craigslist. Over the past couple months I did pass on a Ranger (not in very good condition) and a Seville (too expensive to ship). I also had a chance to bid on The Fireplace (wasn't interested at the time).

Back