weber rotisserie uses besides chicken?

D

deltablues69

Hey Guys,

Got a Weber rotisserie for my OTG this past weekend. Did a chicken on it and it came out really good. Very moist and tender. But I am wondering if there are other things ya'll might be using a rotisserie for other than turkey or chicken.

Thanks!

How yeah the thing is made for prime rib and a marinated pork loin or tender loin. You are gonna love it. It's my go to tool. Ps lamb too!

Rib roast, pork loin, pretty much anything you can spear and tie. They make a flat basket that you can rotiss fish with too.

Many accessories for rotisseries from hot dog/sausage racks, shish-kabobs, baskets for veggies, etc,.
I prefer my beef roasts tied-up and cooked on a rotisserie.

Like Michael said- a Rib-O-Lator will up your game!

But there are other toys out there and here are a few to get your creative (meat) juices flowing!

Char-Broil basket

IMG_1029.jpg

An EZ-Que cradle

100_1906.jpg

My KebaB-O-Lator

IMG_2337.jpg

Rib-O-Lator

IMG_2225.jpg

I picked up some Master Forge Hot Dog baskets on closeout for $.99 that will get a workout. Spitjack sells tumble baskets, and the Auspit has some products that can be adapted to the grill.

There are even rotisserie coffee roasters!

100_3077.jpg

I also did a 15 pound marinated turkey on Tday. I still think as does my family that boneless leg of lamb is the best. A little S&P, evoo, garlic and rosemary. Yum. It renders the funky lamb flavor that some don't care for that comes from the fat out of the meat and self bastes itself.

I picked up a brand new in box Weber rotisserie setup for $50. I've only used it for chicken, but I'm always impressed with the results. I need to try some roasts!

Wow I really never thought of doing a butt on the rotisserie. Something new to try. Thanks

on a german site they cook so much stuff on the rotisserie it makes yer jaw drop. if it can be cooked over charcoal it can be rotissed.

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1879563 said:
Guess you did not like the Pork Butt idea. :eek:hwell:

Love the concept and the pic's are great.

Does it taste any different than normal smoked butt?

Thanks guys for all the great ideas! My horizons have definitely been broadend!

Am ordering the rib-o-later today. Should be no limit as to what can be rotissed now!

Back