The Grill Barrow - for Kamados

I know its probably costly (pricing not listed on website?) but i could see guys in competition using these to easily transport their eggs.

I am looking forward to hearing more about how these actually work out for folks. As a kamado grill owner “wannabe” this solves one of my basic problems with getting a BGE or KJ because I really need to be able to move them around within my grilling area. With some smart improvements like collapsible handles, this might just be the ticket for me.

The very first thing that came across my mind were that I felt the wheels were uncomfortably close to the center of gravity line. Any heavy object placed on that one table might tip the cart over.
I also like to see the work table at least a foot or so longer.

I am right there with you. I think it's a hit.

i like it too. i would modify mine to include a chair for me and then i would hire a geisha to pull me around (like a rickshaw) as i cook food to deliver to all of my friends. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I would be worried about getting racked on those handles. But, I'm clumsy like that.

I've seen this elsewhere in cyberspace, and its not cheap - as much as the cooker if not more. I can't recall the exact price.

Back