Recipes

U

UDS808

Aloha, been a long time working on my UDS. Haven't been in garage in about 6 months. Anyways, work is holding a 10 man BBQ/smoke cook off and I need a couple recipes for ribs that'll cook inside or 4 hrs. I gotta do at least 10 pounds. Can and probably should be mixed like st louis ribs, baby backs, etc... Could even be chicken or???? Any tips,tricks,help would be appreciated and if there's a section for the recipes, I couldn't find it. Maybe I need my first cup of coffee. It's 430am here right now.
Aloha and thanks for the help in advance...
Scott

The Google search bar at the bottom of the page is pretty slick . After the sponsor links, the brethren stuff comes up, you will find dozens of threads.
This will get you a head start on finding something in the meanwhile.

Do a bunch of side ribs, or baby backs and chicken thighs. I love smoked thighs, if ya dont wanna fart around too much with the thighs do Myron's cupcake trick.

Use the google search bar below. Type in "favorite rub recipe." Then pick one and use it on some baby backs and chicken thighs. Cook the ribs at 275* on the UDS and they should be done in 3-4 hrs. Chicken, well you probably already know how to cook chicken.

Back