Bash V. Long Island NY.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Tentative dates Friday June 24-Sunday June-26.

Brethren Meca. Long Island, NY.

Lets Discuss.

25th Work Anniversary 29th birthday in June. See what I can do.

Just emailed the wife let the negotiations begin. Note I'm the only one from Texas that has done this.

brdbbq said:
Just emailed the wife let the negotiations begin. Note I'm the only one from Texas that has done this.

The rest of us are giving them time to recover :lol:

willkat98 said:
the den couch, by definition, is mine.

same with the terlet

Phil's got a terlet in the den? Does it flush, or is it one of those with a bucket and you have to go to the door and throw it out?

The downstairs terlett is in constant lit candle mode!! Matches are always kept nearby. :D

Is this going to be the date or what? We need to start planning! And maybe we can set up the next round of trading post while we are there.

One of my best buddies has a home in the Hamptons. Maybe I'll stay there and pop in for a visit.

parrothead said:
Is this going to be the date or what? We need to start planning! And maybe we can set up the next round of trading post while we are there.

yup... thems the dates June 24-25-26, and 27th is my anniversary... so dont even think it.

spicewine said:
One of my best buddies has a home in the Hamptons. Maybe I'll stay there and pop in for a visit.

The Hamptons can be from 40 mins to 2 hours away. Which hampton and where?

Sounds good to me. Better start saving my pennies. Just save me a small corner on the floor somewhere.

Ok, a BIG corner...

parrothead said:
You better make it ya farker!

I don't care who's getting married, I'm coming.

MrsMista already told me I could go!

Now you've gone and done it, Phil! The American Royal..........or Phil's Bash? Decisions, decisions! Question? Is this an all "Hard Tail" event, or are the Ladies invited? Never been, so I had to ask.

Back