• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

octoforks

ladybug

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I was not sure where to post this. If anyone can help w/my question, I would appreciate it. Does anyone know if Octoforks is still in business? There is a web page but you can't place an order. The customer service email is not working.

Thanks
ladybug

Thanks, Ninja.

I've even tried texting Keith and calling over the past year or so with no response.

Wish he'd get those Octoforks back up and running again, as I was looking to put together a 007 next Spring/Summer.

That reminds me, I haven't used mine for a while. Haven't used my rotisserie for too long now.
Time to change that!

Thanks, Ninja.

I've even tried texting Keith and calling over the past year or so with no response.

Wish he'd get those Octoforks back up and running again, as I was looking to put together a 007 next Spring/Summer.

Shadow, do you have the hardware for it? If not, I have the last ever DWFisk made, never used, one sitting in my garage, including all the stainless nuts, bolts and washers. I even have a grate or 2 and a slightly dented kettle lid.

any brethren still cooking on their 007s?
Though I did away with the swing grate a few years ago. After adding a access door. And went to a 4" raised grate above the drum. Same distance that worked best with the swing grate. Using a swing grate, and Keith will tell you. You get critters drawn into the dripped grease. One reason for me deleting the swing.
I use mine alot!

Attachments

• DSC01374.jpg
    DSC01374.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01372.jpg
    DSC01372.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 201
  • firing up.jpg
    firing up.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 198
I had wanted to purchase some Octoforks from him. If he get back into the business, please let me know. Or of anyone knows whee I can purchase Octoforks, kindly let me know.

Thank You

Back