Bacon Wrapped Jalepenos!!

CYBERQ

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to get some input on a good price to charge someone for bacon wrapped Jalepeno poppers with cheese. I have been asked to quote for 12 people and 20 people so two different quotes, but I have never sold them. Im a newb in the catering thing. Also they are big eaters and they are already ordering two pork shoulders, 4 slabs of ribs, 40 whole wings, beans and potato salad

Thanks

I'd throw them in, tell them they are for customer loyalty and have a Happy Holiday.
We recently purchased a small restaurant right next to a local bar, I make Ribs once every other week and slice them individually and give them out on Sunday during the Games that freebie has produced soo many paid orders and word of mouth.

I'd figure out how much you would want to charge per dozen then give him the price and let him decide how many dozen he wants to order. Without doing the food cost/math on it I'd guess around $15 per dozen.

They're pretty labor intensive, especially if they decide they need more than a dozen. I think $15 a dozen is a fair price. I wouldn't charge less. There is only one place out here that sells them, and it's $2.50 each.

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to get some input on a good price to charge someone for bacon wrapped Jalepeno poppers with cheese. I have been asked to quote for 12 people and 20 people so two different quotes, but I have never sold them. Im a newb in the catering thing. Also they are big eaters and they are already ordering two pork shoulders, 4 slabs of ribs, 40 whole wings, beans and potato salad

Thanks

Some has been answered for you. Being "new" you'll jump at anything but this is honestly an item you don't want to be in the business of selling on a regular basis. If your like most of us when we are new, its just you doing all the work.

Let them know you'll "toss these in this time, but don't tell anyone". Factor two per eater.

Not sure if they have them in your neck of the woods but HEB here in Houston has them pre made. Easy solution and you can do the math to get your money back if you do want to charge for them.

Best of luck.

Back