• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Attention Brethren: Come Join the "Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style!" Throwdown! Lasts All Dec!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Folks, this special TD is an OPEN category, meaning you can enter anything! Let's see what you're cooking this holiday season! Feel free to enter as often as you like!

Our new Special TD category is...

[FONT=&quot]"Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style!"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
primerib-a1954712099c40d11b9a6b54815a0ee7785852c3-s6-c30.jpg

[/FONT]

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Here's the rules:

• This is an open category, meaning you can cook anything you like as long as it conforms to standard TD rules.

• Standard Throwdown rules apply.

• Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/6 through Sunday 1/5/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 1/6/14.

Click HERE to go to the entry thread!

Is this the non-quality thread then?...

Woo Hoo, we are gonna steam a Prime Rib!

Guys, let's please keep this thread on topic. :thumb:

Not sure how I missed this one....threw my PSB breakfast wrap into the mix :wink:

What's TOPIC? Is that when we follow the rules and all that stuff and like post what is appropriate and not get off topic..........what happened to hi-jacks are they still allowed or can we just enter whatever we want as long as it is Festive...........Just askin'.....:becky:

And YES MOOSE.....................don't even ask.................:tsk:

Come on, folks!

Don't let this guy
<----------

have 2/3rds of the entries!

Get them in. Let's see these cooks that have been entered over the last week or 2 get posted in the Throwdown! It's a ton of fun to constantly check the vote thread every 5 minutes for over a week to see if you are gonna gain that slim ground required to catch up with HankB and maybe win your first Throwdown only to see that that punk HankB got another vote...dangit!!!! :wink: :thumb:

I've seen LOTS of cook threads here in QT this month that would be GREAT entries in this throwdown. And don't forget, we are awarding prizes as well!

Dang I didn't get pics of the plated brisket or pork butt cooks to get em in here.....

Oh well back to the grocery to find sumthin to smack peeps down with :laugh:

Back