MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #166
popeye
is one Smokin' Farker

nice . real nice
popeye is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 09-22-2013, 12:37 PM   #167
jasonjax
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Jason

Why does this post keep re-surfacing like a submarine!?!? It makes me want one every time it gets back to the front-page!!!!
jasonjax is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #168
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

And I'm not the one resurfacing it! But I will continue to contribute while there is still demand.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #169
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

I demand!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #170
BuckN BBQ
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjax View Post
Why does this post keep re-surfacing like a submarine!?!? It makes me want one every time it gets back to the front-page!!!!
Sorry, I'm obsessed!!
BuckN BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #171
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Less talk, more pics. Here is some more food. I apologize about the finished rib pictures, it was dark outside so I had to take them inside, and the inside of my house is where photography goes to die.

Loin back ribs. Left, SM Sweet and Spicy & SM Cherry, Middle, BB Butt Rub, Right, S&P.

I figure this cooker could hold 10 racks of BB on the bottom rack, and 7 on top, so just your average MBN rib cook.

Burgers for me and the kids.

Beef Jerky. I took all of the pieces off at the same time. First time I’ve ever been able to do that.

That should hold some of you over for a little while. Every cook is great food!

Thanks for the interest. I’m still in love with it and how it cooks. It’s been worth every penny!

Thanks from: --->
Old 09-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #172
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

BTW, if the pictures reach the point where they don't show up, it's because they have been viewed so many times I have about reached my photobucket monthly bandwidth limit. It will reset in three days, so they should reappear on the 25th if I reach my limit.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #173
cpw
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Chad

My wife was telling me the other day that she wanted to get rid of the gasser that I use once every 6 months and replace it with something smaller that doesn't take up much space. Of course, I was trying my hardest to come up with an excuse to justify replacing the gasser with one of these bad boys.
Yoder YS640
Savannah, GA
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/yesdearbbq"]Yes, Dear BBQ on Facebook[/URL]
Proudly sponsored by Royal Oak Charcoal and [URL="https://www.atlantabbqstore.com/"]The Atlanta BBQ store[/URL]
cpw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #174
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpw View Post
My wife was telling me the other day that she wanted to get rid of the gasser that I use once every 6 months and replace it with something smaller that doesn't take up much space. Of course, I was trying my hardest to come up with an excuse to justify replacing the gasser with one of these bad boys.
I moved my gasser two years ago and haven't missed it one bit, neither has my wife.

Sell the gasser, get the Yoder! Just tell her it looks smaller in the pictures. Once it arrives home, it's too late to change. Once you have food off of it, she won't care one bit if it was the size of a simi.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #175
G'pa Herb
Found some matches.

Interesting how you can post up REAL information that REAL people want to see, without fear of retribution, censorship and accusations...unlike you-know-who, on you-know-what. Keep up the great flow of information, it is appreciated.

G'pa Herb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #176
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by G'pa Herb View Post
Interesting how you can post up REAL information that REAL people want to see, without fear of retribution, censorship and accusations...unlike you-know-who, on you-know-what. Keep up the great flow of information, it is appreciated.

It's amazing, huh?

You need to post some pics of your sweet cooker too, Herb.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #177
unixadm
Take a breath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucornhusker View Post
Less talk, more pics. Here is some more food. I apologize about the finished rib pictures, it was dark outside so I had to take them inside, and the inside of my house is where photography goes to die.

Loin back ribs. Left, SM Sweet and Spicy & SM Cherry, Middle, BB Butt Rub, Right, S&P.

I figure this cooker could hold 10 racks of BB on the bottom rack, and 7 on top, so just your average MBN rib cook.

Beef Jerky. I took all of the pieces off at the same time. First time I’ve ever been able to do that.

That should hold some of you over for a little while. Every cook is great food!

Thanks for the interest. I’m still in love with it and how it cooks. It’s been worth every penny!
Looking good, thanks for the great pics. It makes waiting for my YS1500 even more difficult!

Quote:

Respect the "mystery rules" pal or hit the road. If you don't follow them then no biscuits for you, not even the burnt ones!

unixadm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #178
cpw
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucornhusker View Post
I moved my gasser two years ago and haven't missed it one bit, neither has my wife.

Sell the gasser, get the Yoder! Just tell her it looks smaller in the pictures. Once it arrives home, it's too late to change. Once you have food off of it, she won't care one bit if it was the size of a simi.
Unrotunately, the $200 I'd be able to get for the gasser probably wouldn't even cover shipping.
Yoder YS640
Savannah, GA
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/yesdearbbq"]Yes, Dear BBQ on Facebook[/URL]
Proudly sponsored by Royal Oak Charcoal and [URL="https://www.atlantabbqstore.com/"]The Atlanta BBQ store[/URL]
cpw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #179
Happy Hapgood
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Mike

Husker, I just found your post and read it from start to finish. Thanks for taking the time to document this fine rig so thoroughly! Great food and pic's!
Wife LuzziAnn 1956 model.
Ink Bird IBBQ 4T Wi-Fi Temp Monitor, Superfast LSU Purple Thermapen & ThermaPop, Party Q
Ink Bird Sous Vide, HF Flame Thower

My Motto these days is "Low Stress, Low Drag".

The Artist Formally Known as Toast

Happy Hapgood is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #180
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixadm View Post
Respect the "mystery rules" pal or hit the road. If you don't follow them then no biscuits for you, not even the burnt ones!

Right now, a lot of people are scratching their head , a few others are laughing in understanding. I hope the Brethren appreciate how good we have it here. I know I do.

Tags
food pron, pellet cooker, pellet grill, pellet smoker, smoke, Yoder, Yoder Smokers, Yoder YS1500