• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chicken on the PK 360.

70monte

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
A recent chicken cook I did on the PK360. Temp was locked on at about 275 and it took about 2 hrs. Used Killer Hogs AP and The BBQ Rub on it. Turned out very moist and tasted great.
3wDoUekl.jpg

j1HmPn3l.jpg

3Zrtwtyl.jpg

qblMMEyl.jpg

Nice work, I have yet to try chicken on my PK. Did you get the full two hours on that load of coals?

Nice work, I have yet to try chicken on my PK. Did you get the full two hours on that load of coals?

Thanks. Yes and I had a lot of unlit coals left after the cook so I could have probably gone another 2 or 3 hours on what was left. The PK is very efficient.

I have done chicken several times as well as ribs and pork tenderloins as far as smoking goes. It works great as a smoker as long as you can fit the meat on it.

I'm not sure what meal was better, this or ribs you just shared

PK360 is on my "wish" list, but not sure I'll ever pull trigger unless i can find one used, which is unlikely here in MN

I'm not sure what meal was better, this or ribs you just shared

PK360 is on my "wish" list, but not sure I'll ever pull trigger unless i can find one used, which is unlikely here in MN

I like using it to grill on of coarse but I also like smoking on it when I have smaller cuts of meat. It is way more efficient than using either of my Good One smokers or even my Kettles with the SnS. It's very easy to dial in temps and it holds temps extremely well.

I feel it's worth the price but understand that others don't. It is kind of expensive.

I like using it to grill on of coarse but I also like smoking on it when I have smaller cuts of meat. It is way more efficient than using either of my Good One smokers or even my Kettles with the SnS. It's very easy to dial in temps and it holds temps extremely well.

I feel it's worth the price but understand that others don't. It is kind of expensive.

If I did not have a Weber with the SlowNSear accessory, I might have considered a 360. But since I really only wanted a PK to grill steaks, I felt no need for a PK 360. Correct, they do not gives those away... lol. My PK Original is a steak cooking machine!

Back