WE can All give up now on brisket

• Thread starter barbefunkoramaque
  • Start date
What's a microwave?
Actually, my microwave blew a circuit about 2 months ago, it makes a dandy dough proofing chamber, all I do it put a pot of boiling water in, 15 minutes later, remove and put bread dough in bowl in and get great rising even in winter.

I think the method is a true natural progression. Evolution of sorts. First man ate this chit raw. The cooked it in a hole in the ground. Then from the boiling pot of water to a brick pit. Then into modern poopers or wood or charcoal pits. To, alas, the microwave.

Makes complete sense to me.

funk is trying to start an urban legend....snopes.com will debunk it next month

Does it affect your cooking time much if you put your spares in the pressure cooker with the brisket?

Does it affect your cooking time much if you put your spares in the pressure cooker with the brisket?

Its a microwave pressure cooker.

messed up thing is.... like I said after quick smoking it... it was tender and good and full of injected flavor. I did it as a joke. It was wild how well it turned out. No chit!

Sounds almost as fast as the "Dynamite Brisket Drum" method, which is also pressure cooked on an explosively quick timeline. You know the one, where you fill a drum halfway with boiling water, drop in the brisket, put a good fitting lid down into the barrel covering the water, place dynamite on the top of the lid, and let 'er rip. It is a micture of the hot water and ultra-high pressure that makes it so tender.

Not sure about all the other myself, but VERY NICE VIDEO!!!!

I'd be afraid of melting the handle on the Pressure Cooker in there,, Would it be safer to remove the handle, or wrap it in aluiminum foil so it won't burn ??..

Back