THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Here are some pics of the cook I did in the Jambo over the Christmas break. I cooked 3 rib roasts (1 for me and the others for friends). Rubbed 'em down with kosher salt, coarsly ground tellicherry pepper, and a little granulated garlic. I also smoked 4 racks of untrimmed spares for my nephew rubbed with C-Doc's. These are about all the pics I was able to get. I smoked a ham too but didn't get pics of it either. (sorry)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I used my new MABA Brisket slicer to slice the roasts. It's lazer sharp and worked very well.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking.

Food looks great, but all I can think is that I have got to get me one of those knives!

Please do! I have to say that it is extremely sharp, made of the finest steel, and is shaped perfectly to slice large cuts of meat like pork shoulders, briskets, and rib roasts.

Food looks great! Guess you got that Jambo figured out. Very nice!

Thanks, Marty!

Just remember to flip the large cuts like butts and briskets and rib roasts half way through and you will be OK. Most of the heat goes over the top, so keep that in mind when cooking on a Jambo.

Last edited:
Back