My dream Lonestar Grillz trailer

htrisna

Take a breath!
Reaction score
O Happy Day ... To get to visit Chris and Amber Goodlander and order my dream trailer today!! 2 Vertical Insulated Smokers, 48x30 Storage, Square Smoker Stickburner and a Santa Maria grill (replacing the 2 gas burners in the picture) since the Square smoker already comes with a side gas burner.

Here's my current square smoker that I'll have them mount on that trailer:

How much will it cost to make your trailer? Looks nice, looking forward in seeing the finish product.

If I didn't already have the square smoker, it would be a little over 14.5K.

Wow, would be an understatement. I cant wait to see it when its done. Freakin nice man!!!

Congrats! That is going to be a beauty! When I picked my smoker up a couple of weeks ago he had a similar trailer with the Santa Maria grill on it there. My wife fell in love with that trailer... too bad we don't have room for one or I would have jumped at that chance. :p

That's sweet! How is the hoa approval looking?

Chris believes he can balance it out. It'll have some tongue weight for sure.i guess he'll have to move the axle a little bit forward.

It's not too heavy in front of the axle with the smokers up front?

Congrats! That is going to be a beauty! When I picked my smoker up a couple of weeks ago he had a similar trailer with the Santa Maria grill on it there. My wife fell in love with that trailer... too bad we don't have room for one or I would have jumped at that chance. :p

Brother, if my wife said that to me, I think i would have found the room..lol

Chris just let me know to bring in my smoker. You know what that means, my build time is starting!!!!
:whoo:

This is the latest plan with the design changes.
c4fcce6cf76868a573d4e08403c0c630.jpg

That's one fine cooking trailer!! Congratulations. I actually just got done designing and finalizing my dream trailer today too!!!

Attachments

• Smoker trailer pdf.pdf
    33.3 KB · Views: 115
That looks kickazz! Who's building it?

Shirley. I was between Shirley and LSG and Shirley is closer and I really wanted the warmer setup they have. LSG would have given me the Santa Maria like you are getting. That's going to be sweet.

When are you going to drop off your Smoker? I'm headed to Tuscaloosa Sunday to drop off my deep fryer and griddle.

Back