Another batch of The Rub Co Hot Wings

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Ryan did such a good job with this, it's a great change of pace. If you haven't tried it yet, you should try to get your hands on some. If everyone is sold out, do yourself a favor and keep an eye out for his next offering.

6761025797_ae4d3e9126_b.jpg

6761025329_ff02a737fd_b.jpg

it is very very good. nice color on those wings.

last batch i did, i used 1 TBL ryan's hot wing rub, 1 TBL HDD, 1 TBL secret weapon. marinated with olive oil and the rubs for a couple hours. then covered with another TBL of each before onto the cooker.

sauced with a bit of BHO and TR, and 4 out of 4 guys said they were the best wings they'd ever had.

kudos to the makers of these seasonings.

Cooked to perfection Tim! I know that crust is to die for!!! Glad you like the rub too! Thanks for sharing.

it is very very good. nice color on those wings.

last batch i did, i used 1 TBL ryan's hot wing rub, 1 TBL HDD, 1 TBL secret weapon. marinated with olive oil and the rubs for a couple hours. then covered with another TBL of each before onto the cooker.

sauced with a bit of BHO and TR, and 4 out of 4 guys said they were the best wings they'd ever had.

kudos to the makers of these seasonings.

That sounds like a great combination :thumb:

Cooked to perfection Tim! I know that crust is to die for!!! Glad you like the rub too! Thanks for sharing.

Makes it even better when you KNOW how they taste, as well as how good they look :becky:

Wow those look great Tim!! Thanks for the post!

Thanks Jeanie :hug:

Wings look great. It is some really good stuff. I think I know what I want to make for dinner tomorrow.

man oh man...wings all of a sudden seem like just the thing for dinner 2morrow nite. Thanks for the delicious looking inspirational pron.

Nice crispy crust you got going there. Looking' good bro!
Now we have to stop talking about how great that rub is or there won't be any left for us....

Back