• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What are you guys planning for the Super Bowl?

Pullin pork and watchin P0rn on the Brethren, If my team aint playin I could GAS (give a Sh*t)

My BIL is throwing a party. He is getting a 6 foot hero with all the trimmings.
I intend to eat and drink much beer.

Wings, hot wings, cold shrimp with sauce, get ready for this one Fried brussel sprout leaves with a dipping sauce. Oh and beer (Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on tap).

Plan on making my first go at pig candy, smokin a butt, burnt end baked beans, and grilling some poatoes. Might even go all out and bake some kind of dessert.

i'm looking forward to enjoying friends and cold beers. I'm probably fixing 1 butt, 3 racks of st. louis, chicken legs, abts and wicked beans.

Going Skiing since Super Bowl Sunday is included in my Copper Mountain ski pass. Always a great ski day since no crowd. Also, the drive home is also easier due to the lack of crowds. Too bad the Broncos did not make it to the Super Bowl. I would have a different answer. :cry:

On the smoker I got some ribs and chicken wings. For the non meat eaters, baked ziti and mac n cheese. Desert I'm making salted caramel bars and a trifle consisting of brownies, moose, whipped cream and heath bar. And of course beer starting pretty early that day.

3 butts, 12 racks of spares, ABTs, slaw and whatever else the other 40 people bring.

I have to make some Blueberry Pancake Fatties for friends, but I'm thinking some Cherry Glazed BB, Mike Mills chicken thighs and BEER! Don't care about the teams playing, but the kid likes the stupid commercials so we will sort of pay attention.

Back