Stuff other than Q

Yellowhair42

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Although this is a BBQ forum, I love how you folks post other food related stuff and the fact that it's tolerated and celebrated.I think we all come here for BBQ "AND" the love of awesome food.What say ye brethren?

Yeah we're all about Q, but truth be told, we farkin just plain LOVE FOOD!!!! :mrgreen:

Doctor tells me I love it just a wee bit TOO much.....:roll:

Since the wife and I are trying to make our center sections smaller we cook a lot. And I don't mean prepackaged stuff, but our pressure cooker gets a good work out. Nothing like the smell of pumpkins cooking in the oven so we can puree them up to make pumpkin soup, nice and fresh.

I see others have lots of kitchen gadgets as we do as well, cooking to me shows a love of life and the simple things. Cook with your loved ones and share a laugh and some good foods.

Since the wife and I are trying to make our center sections smaller we cook a lot. And I don't mean prepackaged stuff, but our pressure cooker gets a good work out. Nothing like the smell of pumpkins cooking in the oven so we can puree them up to make pumpkin soup, nice and fresh.

I see others have lots of kitchen gadgets as we do as well, cooking to me shows a love of life and the simple things. Cook with your loved ones and share a laugh and some good foods.

Very true. Oddly enough, the only times the wife and I seem to quibble is in the kitchen. We both love to cook and get a little cantankerous when we think the other is interfering with our cook!

Yeah we're all about Q, but truth be told, we farkin just plain LOVE FOOD!!!! :mrgreen:

Doctor tells me I love it just a wee bit TOO much.....:roll:

Doc has to learn to shut up!

Although this is a BBQ forum, I love how you folks post other food related stuff and the fact that it's tolerated and celebrated.I think we all come here for BBQ "AND" the love of awesome food.What say ye brethren?

Testify, brother!

Back