KCBS enrolls 12,000th member

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
See the e-mail below. KCBS enrolled its 12,000th member today. Congratuations to KCBS, its members and a huge thank you to the most incredible staff which KCBS has ever had to make this goal a reality.
When you call the office, be sure to tell them what an incredible job they do.
Merl

Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:09 AM
Subject: KCBS hits 12,000 members
KCBS officially added its 12,000th member today.
This is amazing! I just wanted to share with everyone.
Dawn Endrijaitis
Kansas City Barbeque Society
Team of the Year Coordinator
Manager, Member Services

Do they count multiples under a family membership? Just moved to a family membership and added Audrey.

If I enroll the dogs, that could make 4 votes for the Johns family. :wink: You've heard of Chicago style pizza, Chicago style hot dogs, and now Chicago style voting... early and often.

That's very cool.

It's fun to see that the KCBS and the Brethren are running parallel in registered membership. I believe that the Brethren is about 13,500.

Eric

Congrats to the KCBS!

Do they count multiples under a family membership? Just moved to a family membership and added Audrey.

If I enroll the dogs, that could make 4 votes for the Johns family. :wink: You've heard of Chicago style pizza, Chicago style hot dogs, and now Chicago style voting... early and often.

You're acting like this is something new! We've had voters come out of the cemetery for years!!!

Back