• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Southern Hospitality

I'm always up for a trip. Ate there a couple weeks ago. The food was just what the doctor ordered. Literally.

I see they deliver with a $10 minimum order. Wonder if that would include a 550 mile one-way trip?

I see they deliver with a $10 minimum order. Wonder if that would include a 550 mile one-way trip?

I didn't spot the minimum order and deliver, but if you order, and I order, that would cover both ways, right?

I didn't spot the minimum order and deliver, but if you order, and I order, that would cover both ways, right?

Works for me! It was on their Contact Us page:

Takeout Available | Delivery Available
Delivery Payment: $10 minimum | $10 credit card minimum

Think I'll give them a call tomorrow for lunch :lol:

We're in!

Where did this place come from??? I can't recall seeing anything previously.

Looks good.

I have some interest in attending. Big Barry, this was all over the news about a year ago and was previously talked about here I believe.

Weren't you watching the ads during the superbowl party, Garry? Justin Timberlake was standing in front of Southern Hospitality in his soda spot. If you squint you can see Ray in the kitchen.

Update On Date

How Does Saturday March 22 Sound ? I talked to Ray last night and he will be able to be at the resturant that day. Space would be limited to the first 30-35 Brethren in the back room. it will be in the same format and price range as last time at Hill Country... So what ya think ????

How Does Saturday March 22 Sound ? I talked to Ray last night and he will be able to be at the resturant that day. Space would be limited to the first 30-35 Brethren in the back room. it will be in the same format and price range as last time at Hill Country... So what ya think ????

Crap - another one I gotta miss! Florida for Easter. Bummer.

Enjoy the day, folks!

Back