Newbi question here

Boatman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to vote in the throwdowns. I can't seem to find it in the stickys. Thanks 😎

There are no active polls currently. Moose or Shaggy should be putting at least one up today, or tomorrow at the latest. I forget how many throw down ended this morning :-D

Once the poll is active it will be in the stickies section of this sub forum

Yes, I can view the throwdowns and have submitted a couple of entries but cannot see anywhere how to vote for someone's entry.

You need to be in web view to vote. I had the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I can view the throwdowns and have submitted a couple of entries but cannot see anywhere how to vote for someone's entry.

OK. Once a poll is posted, I’ll let you know and we can see what is going on. There is a minimum tenure require to vote, so that maybe it.

As Ron said, there are currently no Throwdown Polls posted. The last throwdown ended today at noon. The throwdown mods will get a voting poll up shortly. I heard that the issue was the private BBQ Brethren jet that Moose was flying back home on had an in-flight wifi issue. I'm sure he'll get the poll up soon. :brick:

As Ron said, there are currently no Throwdown Polls posted. The last throwdown ended today at noon. The throwdown mods will get a voting poll up shortly. I heard that the issue was the private BBQ Brethren jet that Moose was flying back home on had an in-flight wifi issue. I'm sure he'll get the poll up soon. :brick:

I’ve heard that Moose has had issues with his poll lately :shock: :becky:

Back