THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So this last Saturday I did a BGE 101 and Brisket class. We had around 15 guys attend. So I invited all to join the BBQ Brethren forum and to come on our to the Fall Bash! Hope to see you at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

So this last Saturday I did a BGE 101 and Brisket class. We had around 15 guys attend. So I invited all to join the BBQ Brethren forum and to come on our to the Fall Bash! Hope to see you at the Bash!! :mrgreen:
Dang! I need a refresher course.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Likely won't attend an event unless it's in the Detroit area.

There was a thread discussing salt months back. IMO makes a huge difference what type is used. Suggested a salt table at a future Brethren function. Recall SirPorkaLot offering to supply the testing table with every variety for participants to try. No meat. Just a wetted popsicle stick for each salt and a score card to accumulate opinions/data. Participant's choice of beverage as a palate cleanser in between salts.

Honestly fascinated to see the results if that test happened.

mod.gif
WoW! 116 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!
mod.gif

You have a lot of time to plan your trip to the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash at Paul's house.

Oh wait it's at Belton Lake in Belton TX.

:mrgreen:

Back