Competition Cooking Class in Arizona

E

Elegant Bear

I have signed up for the Plowboys BBQ & Butcher BBQ Competition Class in Tempe, AZ in November. I was wondering if any of the other Breatheren ar going?

BBQ Class

I don't have the website, but here is a description and a phone number:
Plowboys BBQ & Butcher BBQ Competition Class - Tempe, AZ - Nov 2010

8425 S Emerald Dr #103
Tempe, AZ 85284
US
Phone: 480-632-9227 (BBQ Island Store)
Todd Johns of Plowboys at 816-213-4843 or
todd@plowboysbbq.com
Date:Nov 20, 2010 2:00 PM to Nov 21, 2010 5:00 PMDescription:p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal{margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:10.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:115%;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:'Calibri","sans-serif';}p{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman","serif';}.MsoChpDefault{;}.MsoPapDefault{margin-bottom:10.0pt;line-height:115%;}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}div.Section1{page:Section1;}Brought to you by AZBarbeque.com and BBQ Island...
Student: $500
Spouse: $250

Join the 2009 American Royal Invitational Champion and the 2008 Jack Daniels Pork Champion for an event that is sure to change the way you cook. All aspects of competition cooking will be covered including chicken, pork ribs, pork shoulder, and brisket. Fast Eddy pellet smokers will be used in the class. Pitmasters David Bouska and Todd Johns will walk through setup, cook temps, timing, rack position, cleaning and maintenance for all cookers used in the class. Competition meat choice, prep, and presentation will be covered in detail by both team head cooks.
The class is geared for competition cooks, home cooks and caterers. There is something for everyone, but space is limited.

If you are there...

Thom,
If you are there, I am buying the first round...at least.

Back