• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Masters In May - Fremont, WI 5/2-5/3 Who's going?

Stoke&Smoke

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I guess since nobody else has, I'll ask the question, who's coming?

I believe they are up to 62 of 66 teams! This was a really great event last year, especially considering it was a first year contest.

Hope the weather cooperates. Last year it was pretty cold and wet Friday but really nice on Saturday. (downright awful driving up through a downpour/thunderstorm Thursday)

Looks like a huge Pot Luck Friday also

See you all next weekend!

Have to pull out the trailer and de-winterize, clean, and get it ready for a new season!:clap2:

Brew-B-Q is coming. Is there some secret society with this potluck, I know nothing.

No secret society...you just need the password and learn how to do the handshake :laugh: . Potluck is open to team members and immediate family. 6:30 Friday night. I'm not sure where it's being held though. Bring a dish to pass and enjoy! Tim set up a FB event, so maybe if he deems you worthy, he'll send you an invite!

Sweet Racks & Smokin' Butts will be there as part of the Michigan Invasion. I know a few of us have some demons to exercise there :mad2::evil::mad2:

No secret society...you just need the password and learn how to do the handshake :laugh: . Potluck is open to team members and immediate family. 6:30 Friday night. I'm not sure where it's being held though. Bring a dish to pass and enjoy! Tim set up a FB event, so maybe if he deems you worthy, he'll send you an invite!

There it is, don't do the Facebook thing. Can barely find time in the day to answer emails and phone calls let alone another source. Thank you for letting me know some details. Safe travels.

We'll be there! Doing our final brisket, butt practice as I type this. Looking forward to it.
Tony T and 2 Bones

I believe it will be at whatever site Tim's Full Belly Deli will be at. He's a member here but I don't recall his handle. I'm emailing him now to be sure.

Now that I think about it, it might be in the area where they do the cooks meeting and awards. out of the weather (kind of) and lots of seats and table space

5 Finger BBQ will be there. We're excited to finally start our season competing against so many good teams.

Good luck to everyone!

I believe it will be at whatever site Tim's Full Belly Deli will be at. He's a member here but I don't recall his handle. I'm emailing him now to be sure.

Now that I think about it, it might be in the area where they do the cooks meeting and awards. out of the weather (kind of) and lots of seats and table space

I'm guessing in that picnic area too. but didn't want to say anything without know for sure.

got an email back from Tim, he'll let me know at some point and I'll post here. It's set for 6:30 PM, wherever it is....:confused:
For those interested, here is the menu so far....
HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE OF THE MENU:
Main Entrees
Italian Sausage with sweet pepper & onions - Tim's Full Belli Deli
Texas Style Chili - Bob & Deanna Schemm
BLT Hot Dish - Croix Valley Foods
Homemade Pizzas - Smokin Steel Keg
Smoked Chicken Booyah - Jurassic Pork
Cheddar-Jalapeno Brats - Fat Andy's Backyard BBQ
Sloppy Joe's - Smokin' in the D
Crawfish Boil - Buckaroo BBQ
Jambalaya - Blue Pig
Smoked Trout & Salmon w/ cucumber-dill sauce - Rack N' Butt BBQ
Side Dishes
Smoked 4 Cheese Mac & Cheese - Fine Swine BBQ
Wilbur Beans - TMac Smokin'
Crunchy Asian Coleslaw - Smokin Aces Crapshoot
Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms - Sweet Racks & Smokin' Butts
Mexican Street Corn - 2 Skinny Cooks
Cheesy Hash browns - BBQ Pits & Spits
Potato Salad - Z Smoke
Smoked Cheese Pot - DD's BBQ
Smoked Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding - Smokin' C's
Sweet & Spicy Cucumbers - Freeman Brothers BBQ
Asparagus - Sweet Racks & Smokin' Butts
Jalapeno Bread Bowls - Chefs Gone Grillin'
Dessert
Chocolate, Chocolate Dessert - IBQ'N@thebbqsuperstore.com
Derby Pie Pars - AWW Hell BBQ
Kringles - Smoke 2 Pull
Apple Cobbler & Ice Cream - Parrutheads Tactique
Chocolate Chip Cookies - Freeman Brothers BBQ
Peach Cobbler - TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

here is the current link. https://www.facebook.com/events/620026751409958/626964384049528/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

We are excited to get our season started. See everyone mid-day Friday.

We are planning on pulling in about noon-ish....heavily dependent on Chicago traffic but leaving Grand Rapids, MI by 7

Looks like the weather is all over the place too. Now the weather channel says 53 Friday with a 30% chance of showers and 55 Saturday with the clouds clearing in the afternoon. Looks like the overnight low will be 38.

Looks like the weather is all over the place too. Now the weather channel says 53 Friday with a 30% chance of showers and 55 Saturday with the clouds clearing in the afternoon. Looks like the overnight low will be 38.

Sounds about like last year. We'll be heading up Thursday to get set up and beat the rush.

Back