Virgin Smoker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman78

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Huh... so I think I am officially going to have my cherry popped! What a great day! I have been a slave to bar-b-quing for years, and I love it! I am attached to my bbq like a second child, including have a picture of the Performer as my cell phone desktop! I am now getting my my first smoker! I am getting it from my friend Jack :) super sweet! I will be posting pics as soon as it is relocated in my backyard... a good day for the Patterson household!

I can not wait to hear from many people so I can get some good ideas of how to smoke and what recipes are great!

Thanks!

Larry aka Ice Man

Welcome Larry, got to be the first to say that. This is the best place on the web for all things bbq glad you could join the madness.

Welcome!

Jack PM'd me about giving you the Bandera. Dude, you better take good care of my baby. You have no idea the sentimental value you have there.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome aboard! Stick around and you will get more advice, tips and ideas than you thought possible.:wink:

You know if the smoker goes to a Larry... the love has gone full circle :)

Larry in Roseville

Welcome Larry. Glad you could join us. Looking forward to seeing a lot of pictures of that Bandera with some great looking food cooking.:biggrin:

Welkum...

You know if the smoker goes to a Larry... the love has gone full circle :)

Larry in Roseville

I do not even want to contemplate a full circle of Larry love...
(mods, feel free to move this to woodpile...)

Welcome to the madness... great to know that a well-loved Bandera has found another home. First rule of ownership... need pics of the smoker in action! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum Larry, sounds like you have the addiction badly.
No known 12 step program for this either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back