Country styles

fil

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well I haven't posted any pics for a while......One of my stepsons buddies needed my Nikon more than I did (friggin little crackhead) so I have been without a camera for a few weeks. I wanted to upgrade to a DSLR but I really didn't want to HAVE to.
I got a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and LOVE it.

My first pron with it. What do you think?

20080228_IMG_0520resized.jpg

fil

I think that the I would crack that thief in the head.
New camera is working good!

looks great, same camera i got the wife for xmas she loves it.

Great pron and great camera!!!
If you get to where you are looking at 28-200/28-300 zooms.... Check out the Tamron Lenses... Friend just got the same setup... bought a body, and a Tamron 18-200 Zoom with it. Loves it! Great price, and excellent lens. We had a rebel G before we went DSLR with the XT - and bought that lens 12 years ago. Works as good on my DSLR, as it did on my SLR.

Sweet! I too just bought the wifee the same one for Christmas. Great camera your gonna love it!!

Great camera...I shoot with a 20D myself...I like the photo but for me your DOF is a little to shallow, I would rather see more space before and after your focal point...But good photo..

Great pron and great camera!!!
If you get to where you are looking at 28-200/28-300 zooms.... Check out the Tamron Lenses...

I have been. I am also looking at the Sigmas.

fil

I have been. I am also looking at the Sigmas.

fil

I have a Sigma 28-300 for my Canon DSLR. I like it. It's what I call my walking lens. I put it on when we go somewhere like Disney. I only have to carry one lens and it works great for outdoor pics.

Watch out with the long focal length lenses, they tend to be a bit fuzzy on both ends of the spectrum...But as long as you come in a bit, they are usually fine...I've owned several...

Back