Built-in for FEC-100 & PG-500 Summer Kitchen?

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm in the process of building a new house, and one thing I want to consider is a "Summer Kitchen" type setup for my cookers.

I am pretty much a pellet only guy these days, and I have the cookers listed in the topic. I was thinking of some sort of setup where I could keep the cookers on their wheel-base in the event I want to compete or move them to the front for a party on the street etc. The hoppers need air-flow so I can't have them butt against a wall etc like some of the gas grills you see set into a permanent outdoor kitchen.

Maybe I should scrap the idea all together, but I was thinking of trying to have something built that would make the smokers a little more aesthetically pleasing, but still mobile when desired. Maybe a counter-top with some cabinetry to store stuff and a fridge along with spaces to roll the smokers into.

Thoughts? Am I just crazy, which is quite possible....

Here's a rough idea of the sort of look I would be going for along with the accommodating what I mentioned above.

Outdoor_Kitchen_Island_Kits.jpg

Here's what my cookers look like, but the Hibachi will likely not make the trip to the new house.

8395993396_bd54592d6d_c.jpg

Back