THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep

Knows what a fatty is.
I have a set for my Performer and a set for my SJ Sitting on a UPS truck somewhere. They should be here tomorrow.

I hate waiting... and from the reviews... hope they show up in good condition.

-Jeep

I will get them up as soon as I get the grates.... I think the SJ will go into the office with me tomorrow.

Did I mention that I also ordered the griddle insert for the SJ :)

The star griddle came with an additional standard grate section. I am not sure why... since now I have 5 sections of standard grate and the griddle. Packaging was skimpy but everything came in good condition.

Cool. Let us know how they do. I am finally getting a new OTG and have been looking at those grates for it.

So Tonight I fired up the Performer. I marinaded some chicken breasts in Old Bay and Olive Oil. Grilled the up on the CI grates. Heated up the griddle a little Olive Oil on it and and two Onions. After the onions were done I dropped some Shrimp on the griddle. Served it all up with a side of macaroni and Cheese.

I love the griddle on the grill. Best Chicken over onions I have ever made!

Sweet! Looks like they worked well. I'm gonna order those next week.

Back