• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Tel-Tru Thermometers

10_Bears

I'm trying to buy a Tel-Tru thermometer for my UDS and I was told that KCK sells them. I've sent a couple of messages now for no response. Does anyone know where else I might be able to get one. Unfortunately I will need it shipped to Australia.

I'm trying to buy a Tel-Tru thermometer for my UDS and I was told that KCK sells them. I've sent a couple of messages now for no response. Does anyone know where else I might be able to get one. Unfortunately I will need it shipped to Australia.

Hey Bro,

Buy them on ebay. That is the best for shipping. There are several ebay stores that sell them, just do a search. They are really good thermometers. Thats where I got mine, and I live on Guam, your neighbor to the north.

Vinny.

That's odd. I ordered a Tel-Tru from them a few Saturdays ago. The next day on Sunday I received an email from them saying that it had shipped. It arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday I don't remember.

I picked up something like 12 - 3" tell true's like 1.5 years ago on ebay at $15 a piece! Someone hadn't paid storage rent and he got the load in an auction or something. There are closeouts and all kinds of things to look for on eBay. Its bad that it's a sign of the times but at least you'll get some neat stuff cheap!

Back