2nd Annual Ohio Veteran Barbeque Cookoff, Kettering, Ohio 18-19 Jul 08

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
We'll be in... doing our best to better our 4th place finish last year.

one of the few contests on my schedule right now that's a definite.

Anyone know if they have water and electric hook ups available?

It depends on how much electric you need. We will have generators onsite and as Curt said, we also will have a buff so bring a bucket.

We'll be in... doing our best to better our 4th place finish last year.

I'll do my best to make sure you don't do any better than reserve. :twisted:

And I will need power assuming I can sell the motorhome before then. Plan to sleep in the truck although I sure could get a good 6 hours in a motel if I wanted.

I'll do my best to make sure you don't do any better than reserve. :twisted:

And I will need power assuming I can sell the motorhome before then. Plan to sleep in the truck although I sure could get a good 6 hours in a motel if I wanted.

Sleep well Ford, i'll keep an eye on your extension cord!:wink::twisted::cool:

What I like about this comp is I can get a few hours of sleep by driving 11 minutes to my own bed. :)

This is gonna be a great comp. I'm looking forward to meeting those of you that I have not had the pleasure to meet yet.

Barring unforseen circumstances, I plan on being there too Jim.

Where have you been Neil? I was getting ready to have your picture put on a milk carton.:wink:

You don't want to miss this next comp as it's going to be bigger and better than last year.

Not a problem with the power Ford. I'll have hotel info on the website in the next few days if you opt to go that way.

Jim, have you and Jim Emig gotten together yet? I'd be glad to help out with that stuff, if I can be of any help.

We had a little informal meeting the Tuesday before Thanksgiving but haven't been able to get together since. Hopefully now that the holidays are behind us we can get back to business.

Back