Anyone going to Dover, DE

Pig Headed

Babbling Farker
Anyone competing in Dover, DE 0ct. 20 & 21?

Are any of the Brethren cooking in Dover? I will be cooking with Mark of Hoff Daddy's. Hope to see some of you there. Good prize $. $5,00 Grand,$3,500 Reserve, $1,500 3rd place.

Last edited:
i'd like too but that is the weekend of my wedding anniversary.

Aw Brian, I don't know what it's like to cook if you're not there. Oh well, at least it gives us a better chance seeing the roll you've been on this year. Gonna miss you. I was going to pick your brain about WSM. See you at another comp then. Congrats on your anniversary.

Have fun Ron.... I think I cooked next to Hoff Daddy's at New Holland...
They play some really bizarre, but cool music during turn in time... Sounded like Flight or the Bumble Bee or some time of marching music etc...

Yea Vinny, you did. Mark is a great guy, as witnessed by his willingness to mentor us newbies. I believe I will be cooking brisket and butts and he ribs and chicken.

Tom & Michelle,

I will be at space #75 with Hoff Daddy's. I think I met you at New Holland, hopefully I will see you again this weekend. I got a call from one of the organizers yesterday. They still need more judges if anyone's interested. I'm pretty sure you don't have to be certified at this late stage. 61 teams is not bad for a first time event.

Back