Fridays challenge

MrSmoker

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
I was asked by my salesman at one of wholesalers i deal with to BBQ for a seminar tommorrow.Started out to be about 50 people,when i told him i was setting up at their place at 4:30 am because i needed five hours for the Ribs he asked if i could do some breakfast sauages for the employees.Then it turned into customer appeciation day.So heres the plan-10 racks of BB,2 Briskets,150 wings,10 fattys( probably some will be armadillo eggs).Taking the Dually & the OK Joes. will do the briskets this afternoon on the WSM and may put them in the oven until 4 am then in the cooler. And it's only going to be 107 deg. in the shade :roll:

Re: RE: Fridays challenge

tommykendall said:
And it's only going to be 107 deg. in the shade

Cook on the rocks if you run out of room. Best of luck.
I'm going to do beans also.I'm useing my dutch oven so once their done i'll just put that sucker in the sun.I had it sitting on the driveway in the sun yesterday while i was cleaning up the OK Joes and grabed the lid,burnt the sh*t out of me. :evil:

RE: Re: RE: Fridays challenge

Remember it’s a dry heat!!!! 8)

RE: Re: RE: Fridays challenge

And this will be where exactly in AZ? I can make the drive in a few hours.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Fridays challenge

icemn62 said:

Good idea, Ice.......I'm thinkin' Mr. Smoker may need a pitbitch.....wish I was closer, I'd do it myself.......

Re: RE: Re: RE: Fridays challenge

icemn62 said:
I will be at Able Distributing in Chandler,if your serious PM me and i'll give directions and my cell number.Sorry i didn't respond sooner my butcher farked me up and didn't have my order ready this mouning,but i'm gettin er done now :roll:

Well brothers i must have learned a lot here,everything was awesome.The fattys went over big time and the armadillo eggs were a hit.At 10:30 i thought i was going to have a lot of left overs and by noon i was out of everything.The "Dually" worked out great and my son and one of my employees helped me and i think we might have a team in the works. I wore the "Brethren" hat and apron and had a lot of questions,like who is the "Brothers in Smoke"? My answer of course was they are my FAMILY.

Mr. Smoker, Congrats Brother!! Great to hear everything came out so well. You've done well if you can please a crowd!!

Mr Smoker, one of the best posts I've read in a while.

Family.

You said it, brother.

willkat98 said:
Mr Smoker, one of the best posts I've read in a while.

Family.

You said it, brother.
Bill when we all get our Brethren Stuff they won't have to ask any more. They will say "wow" you are part of that family,we see that PIG everywhere :wink:

Back