Phubar's Lowland Smokers @ Training Session in Mariahout Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We had a training session at Brother Niek's place in Mariahout.
Next month we're having our 2nd comp.....this one is the Dutch championships,last year we entered the Belgian championships.

This was most probably our Phirst and last training together for the next comp....due to the bad organisation of the comp and the distance between Lowland Smoker members.
Doesn't matter though...we've tasted each others plates and made comments.
We know what to do....sort of.

Niek made us some very nice breakPhast/lunch....meatloaPh burgers and wings with BBG's White Sauce.
Jo (Belgian) provided us with some of Belgiums Phinest beer....it was a party allright!

It was also nice to see Niek's Daughter....cute thingy!

Team captain Jo,Niek,Spiffs,Padawan,Phubar....Dennessey took the pic....

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_4901.jpg

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

you make it look so easy ! i just gotta find me a charcoal go anywhere w/wood handles of course.

who knows - maybe y'all will have some new ingredients to cook with soon...:heh: btw my last day Phor ordering stuPh from online bePhore I split is probably tomorrow (maybe even tonight) so iPh you can think of anything - this is it!

who knows - maybe y'all will have some new ingredients to cook with soon...:heh: btw my last day Phor ordering stuPh from online bePhore I split is probably tomorrow (maybe even tonight) so iPh you can think of anything - this is it!

Nah Bro...I know you got enough for me.
As long as you got my Big Brother StePh's StuPh in there I'm good!:becky::cool:
Thanks Bro'....I hope you'll have a nice Phlight and say Hi to Dr_KY for me!:becky::thumb:

You guys know how to throw DOWN!:thumb::thumb:

You know how we do by now!:cool::thumb:
BTW...all that smoke is coming from my picanha/rump cap.....Phat side down direct on the coals.
Your beard would smell fer days!:p

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Lookin' good Phu!! Giving the WGA a workout!!! Tasty beeph!! :becky:

Used our WGA to cook some 2nd place sausage at a comp over the weekend!! :-D

Fenne is lookin' good too!! Will have to show Katie these pics.

Lookin' good Phu!! Giving the WGA a workout!!! Tasty beeph!! :becky:

Used our WGA to cook some 2nd place sausage at a comp over the weekend!! :-D

Fenne is lookin' good too!! Will have to show Katie these pics.

Katie will appreciate it!:thumb:
Most probably I'm gonna use the WGA too at the comp...I think most of the team members bringing their own WGA as backup just to be sure.:wink:

Most probably I'm gonna use the WGA too at the comp...I think most of the team members bringing their own WGA as backup just to be sure.:wink:

That's good to hear!! I got lots of comments and questions about my "little" grill. Even Mr. NorthwestBBQ gave me a lecture!!

Honestly, I used a WSM on my ribs only...cooked everything else on WGA, Smoker Joe and a Kettle!!

Back