• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Harpoon Championships of New England BBQ

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hoist a Harpoon or 20 for me...

Have fun!

Scottie

Good luck all. Looks like some thunderstorms Saturday and Sunday but not too bad.

TheSlabs.com will be arriving in Boston at 10:05 am tomorrow! I've been looking forward to this all month!

Kyle's disappointed they won't let us use the tickets for soda.

TheSlabs.com will be arriving in Boston at 10:05 am tomorrow! I've been looking forward to this all month!

Kyle's disappointed they won't let us use the tickets for soda.

10? Will that be enough time for you to run around all over Boston trying to get your supplies? Man, that will be cutting it short for a nice dinner of lobstah.... :twisted:

Have fun Steph! I am sure someone will trade Kyle soda for beer... He did say he wanted a nice orange...

The truck is already packed...
It feels so odd not bringing any beer.

Only contest where you drink all weekend, and bring beer home!

10? Will that be enough time for you to run around all over Boston trying to get your supplies? Man, that will be cutting it short for a nice dinner of lobstah.... :twisted:

Have fun Steph! I am sure someone will trade Kyle soda for beer... He did say he wanted a nice orange...

Actually, tomorrow night we're having dinner at Tremont 647. Brendan (Transformer) set it up for our group. Maybe I'll have a side of lobster mac n cheese in order to meet my quota of having lobster for every meal. :biggrin:

considering the entry process, I expected this thread to be better written.......:biggrin:

have a good time everyone and good luck all!

Cmon Sean, Surely you, the Wildlife Guide, could have spin a tale! Lord knows we heard lots of tales this past weekend! Ha! If you're not headed out, I certainly hope you were.

Back