STL Brethren- Where are you finding bags KF Comp?

flyingbassman5

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just looking to find out where you guys are finding the Kingsford competition briquettes around the Lou??

So far, my local Lowes, Home Depot, Shop 'n Save and Wally World don't sell it. I kinda sorta looked around Sam's the other day but only found the Blue bags. I don't have a Costco membership so no dice on going there to get it.

Been using Stubb's forever and want to try the Competition briquettes to see how they really compare.

Any help? :mrgreen:

Just looking to find out where you guys are finding the Kingsford competition briquettes around the Lou??

So far, my local Lowes, Home Depot, Shop 'n Save and Wally World don't sell it. I kinda sorta looked around Sam's the other day but only found the Blue bags. I don't have a Costco membership so no dice on going there to get it.

Been using Stubb's forever and want to try the Competition briquettes to see how they really compare.

Any help? :mrgreen:

Sorry use Trader Joes hardwood briqs...

You can buy a Costco membership and try the Kingsford comp briqs. If you do not like the briqs and have no need for the membership, you can get a prorated refund on your membership fee.

Home Depot used to carry it. They might be able to order it to the store free of charge. Other than that... like everyone else has said, Costco.

WallyWorld in Maplewood

e2be2c3b-b212-49f8-8fdc-4ab930c1a16e.jpg

in the food area, shares an aisle with saltine crackers :p

I have a Costco membership.
If you ever need me to meet you at the SoCo Costco so you can buy some, let me know.

Thanks! Do you know off hand how much a bag is from Costco?

I just checked Wally World's webpage and wouldn't ya know, they don't carry it at the Fenton store. :mmph:

Thanks! Do you know off hand how much a bag is from Costco?

I just checked Wally World's webpage and wouldn't ya know, they don't carry it at the Fenton store. :mmph:

I don't.
When I'm there this week, I'll check.

I don't.
When I'm there this week, I'll check.

Thanks. We'll see if my interest drives me to take you up on that offer or drive out to another wally world to pick up a few bags.

Still though, at $10 a bag, is it really worth it over Stubb's?

Back