Simple contest to win a $3,000 grill

This would be easy..........:heh:

Oh yeah, when I do a google image search on my name, this is one of the hits on the second page:

1-s2.0-S0030401808009668-si19.gif

(and yes, I do claim responsibility) :heh:

In the Rules & Regulation there's this paragraph:

"Other Rules and Regulations: In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone, and he or she will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing Crown Verity from all liability relating to the Contest."

What exactly would that mean do you think? I'm not a real mathematically inclined person and probably would fail a "skill-testing" question if it pertained to Calculus, Geometry or such...

Otherwise I'm all over it!!! Cheers!!!

Excellent. I knew those semesters of Calculus and Diff Eq, in college would pan out eventually :wacko:

Im In for sure, thats a great looking gas grill. When I head about a test I was like Oh sh-t its 8th grade all over again ------- anyway thats another story.
Thanks for the heads up about the contest

Sounds like a plot to gather personal info and the prize goes to someone, unannounced................Guess I'll buy my chit

Sounds like a plot to gather personal info and the prize goes to someone, unannounced................Guess I'll buy my chit

What? I thought this was a math contest? You mean all those years I spent getting that math degree aren't even going to get me a grill? Please, say it isn't so! :tsk:

Of course its a marketing thing to get info, just like when you use your credit card. or whatever internet site you have visited to make a purchase. Does not mean the contest is not for real.

Not insinuating that the contest isn't real. I have a problem giving out, for example my phone number. I got rid of my land line because 90% of the calls were garbage. I don't need that on my cell. To much information requested. Just my $.02.

Not insinuating that the contest isn't real. I have a problem giving out, for example my phone number. I got rid of my land line because 90% of the calls were garbage. I don't need that on my cell. To much information requested. Just my $.02.

Which is why I give my landline. It NEVER gets answered. I only have it for emergencies when the cell network is out. It stays unplugged til those occasions arise.:becky:

Back