Withdraws - bring on the weekend

Smoking Westy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So things have been crazy for the past couple weeks prepping for our 1st baby and doing some last minute house projects and I haven't been able to cook outdoors on my WSM or new home built smoker "Mr. T" much at all.

I can say without a doubt I'm going through withdrawls...:becky: Is this normal?!?

This weekend my old man is coming up to a couple new windows to install in the house and I'm planning on cooking a couple butts, some baby backs and probably a spatchcocked chicken (leaning towards jerk chicken at the moment). I think that should be plenty for the 3 of us. :thumb:

Until then I'll burn up my free time looking at what everyone else is cooking...love this place!

i know the feeling of withdrawal, i work nights and when i work weekends i'm unable to fire up my pit. if i go more than about a week or 2 i start to getting cold sweats and hallucinating.:wacko:

:twitch:

Found out my buddy scores a whole lamb and is picking it up on Friday. Not sure what the plan for it is yet but it should be a fun weekend.

Back