Fair food qiuz! Might help vending...

Only 3 right:roll: I guess I will probably overeat at the Fair.
Like it would be the first time:lol:

Turkey Leg 1100 Callories ... No Farkin Way
You better believe it. 100 grams (that's about 3.5 ounces) of dark meat turkey has about 206 calories. So I can see a turkey leg weighing in with a whopping 1300 plus calories! If you brine the turkey add a few more calories for the sugars in the brine. The real thing to remember is that most of the fats in a dark meat are lipids the body needs for certain vitamin absorption and proper metabolism.
Imagine what we do to the calorie count when we deep fry! :icon_sick

You better believe it. 100 grams (that's about 3.5 ounces) of dark meat turkey has about 206 calories. So I can see a turkey leg weighing in with a whopping 1300 plus calories! If you brine the turkey add a few more calories for the sugars in the brine. The real thing to remember is that most of the fats in a dark meat are lipids the body needs for certain vitamin absorption and proper metabolism.

So when Dr_Ky served 200 of those up at the last big event he served 220,000 calories? :eek:

Well I got 5 right, But I should have done better, I worked for a traveling Carnival for 3 years as a Midway Super. I had all the choices of food I wanted. But I was responsible for the Rides and Ride Jocks.

So when Dr_Ky served 200 of those up at the last big event he served 220,000 calories? :eek:

But don't you think the calories are worth the flavour?

:idea: You could always remove the skin and reduce the calorie count quite a bit.

I go to a fair once maybe twice a year - I don't go to eat tofu, sprouts, and yogurt on a stick - FARK! I want FAIR FOOD - Don't care about the calories, fat, etc. Leave my fair food alone food police!! They ruined my movie popcorn - fair food next!?

OMG - A family member is dating a strict vegan - only macrobiotic, organic carrots, and chit - My god!! the woman has ORANGE FARKING SKIN

Perch Fest coming up - Fried Veggies here I come!!!

DSC08791aaa.jpg

No wonder they are so good. I did these on Friday and have 3 more to do tomorrow. These weighed in at 1.5 pounds each.​

Back