Fatty McMuffin & potatoes o'brian

ipls3355

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
As inspired by Rick's Tropical Delight
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but RTD has brought my cooking to a new level. There is nothing real special about this breakfast, but I thought of it after seing Rick's Bristol thread last week. I would have never thought of cooking eggs in a muffin tin.

Started with a couple fatties
breakfast1.jpg

Potatoes peppers and onions
breakfast2.jpg

Eggs and english muffins
breakfast3.jpg

breakfast5.jpg

breakfast6.jpg

Now if only my photography skill were as good as RTD's:roll:

Looks good. Nice camping meal. Going to Mena, Ar. in May for camping and 4 wheeling. That looks like a good breakfast for a couple of mornings. One AM, fatty, one morning, with homemade canadian bacon.
Good job!

I think RTD has done that to a lot of us (NTTAWWT)...

Great looking breakfast!!! Good job!

Sweet!!! I'd hit that in a minute. Yep, The Egg/Turd/Pic King has us all suffering with a case of RTD envy! Not sure what medicine would be prescribed for that...but I'm trying Grolsch right now!

Nice breakfast! When I have fatty left (rarely) I like to heat up slices in a skillet and make a sammie with either an english muffin or a biscuit during the week.

Yep those are awesome, we do those at comps we add a slice of cheese and le it melt by the heat of it all. I didn't see RDT's post and couldn't tell by your pics, but add your favorite hot sauce to the eggs and toss them in the smoker.

Yep those are awesome, we do those at comps we add a slice of cheese and le it melt by the heat of it all. I didn't see RDT's post and couldn't tell by your pics, but add your favorite hot sauce to the eggs and toss them in the smoker.
I actually had cheese, but forgot to put it on. I'll try the hot sauce as well. They did seem to be missing something. Hot sauce may just be the ticket, Thanks for the tip!!

Sounds like a great IRISH breakfast with my two favorite morning people, Mr McMuffin and Mr O'brien!

I saw the dude on License to Grill making the eggs in the muffin pan. That dude is awesome. I get all kinds of good ideas from that guy.

Now if only my photography skill were as good as RTD's:roll:

Some one once said you cant get fat looking at pics..................They never seen Ricks pics.............

You keep making those, McDonalds will stop serving breffus! Incredible!!

huh?
what?
who?
when?
how?

well thanks for all that farkers, but little do you know that i just make this stuff up as i go! ah ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

:twisted: the devil, or the angel in your mind?

that looks pretty good there, mon. i pushed the cheese chunks down inside the egg cups once the egg set up almost all the way. then when the cheese melts inside, it forms little cheese geysers that release steam. kinda hard to capture that on still photos, but i'm trying! :biggrin:

oh yeah, i almost forgot, we had some tropical pepper company hot sauce on those as well :biggrin:

bristolmar08omlethotsauce.jpg

man, that guy needs to wash his hands!

Rick, you are a cookin' s.o.b.! My wife saw me checking out your puff pastry pic's, so guess what? Gotta try to duplicate that. You've got to stop setting the bar so high!
You are the man!

Back