marketing ideas?

nicerackbbqteam

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
that i can pitch to a possible investor that wants to get my catering and BBQ team to the next level.. i just want to make sure he gets his R.O.I.C(Return On Investment Capital) back and quiclky

thank you guys

i just tought it will be more chit chat then anything else but ok... can SOmeone move this Thred i would hate to repost it

thank you

"Take in laundry before you take in partners"

...Harvey Mackay, author of "Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive" and many other good business books.

My .02 worth

Chris

I do not know about marketing a BBQ team, but, I know a little about building a company and brand. First off, what do you mean by the nest level? Define what the next level is in terms of hard goals. Define how that goal is to be met and identify what you need to reach that level. Will his investment be used for marketing, research, development or equipment? Is he to have an active role (investor) or a passive role (angel) and how will he see his return? Is he buying onto your team or simply helping you build a company. How do you see your product fitting into the market and hows does competition BBQ fit into this, versus catering, how do you intend to develop your market? What will define your product and create separation between your product and the rest of the market? I think a good strong business plan answers these questions and makes pitching to investors a lot more comfortable as you both can see how you will make money.

He wants to help us get a tow behind rig to help with catering because right now we use a Sana fey style grill that is not tow able so we deliver our food...so he wants to help us get a Smoker/grill..and he wants to be apart of the team as a helper or pit b!tch was his exact words lol..really nice guy really gun ho about BBQ.

Back