help needed florida vendors

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
want to get a place to live in Pasco county but I can't park my trailer in a residential neighborhood. anybody downthere park a vending trailer.

any suggestion on other counties?

i'm in pasco county, what area are you looking in???
Had something lined up just outside Zephryhills to rent and maybe buy. but was told by the county that parking commercial vehicles on any residential property is illegal within Pasco County. So unless I can find a work around then I'm looking elsewhere. I need to have the trailer at the house for power, cleanup, etc. Won't do any business so it's no problem here in MI but it is a problem in FL. County guy implied that other bordering counties have the same rules. Who knows I could be back to plan A that was Mobile area.

I'm in nearby Polk county and am not sure of the rules here. I'm in a slightly rural area and leave my trailer in the driveway with no issues. I would imagine if you went into the country a little, away from the "neighborhoods" no one would bother you. Or you could always build a garage for it to keep it out of sight. Ask DR BBQ, he used to keep a vending trailer down here. He may have some better info. Good luck!

Can you put RV plates on the trailer? Just an Idea.:idea:

Back