Kingsford blue charcoal sale - HD 3/17 spring black Friday

N

noe.a.gonzalez

While at my local HD I saw quite a few pallets of Kingsfold blue (2x20lb) labeled for their 3/17 Spring Black Friday sale. Can't wait to stock up!

thanks for the heads up....I'll be on the look out.

Just got a $200 dollar gift card for the wonders that is the Kingsford Blue sale, I will definitely be waiting.

Thanks for the heads up. The WSM is rapidly depleting my stockpiles.

Any idea on the price?

No idea on price. We'll have to wait for the circular I guess

Sam's carries 2x23# bags for $16 which is a great deal. I don't mind $0.35 per pound. Could be why I have 8 packs in the garage.:-D

Just a FYI, someone has a thread, that says Costco has it in there next Coupon BOOK, for 3.00 or 3.50 off...

Just a FYI, someone has a thread, that says Costco has it in there next Coupon BOOK, for 3.00 or 3.50 off...

The Costco coupon is for $3.50 off a two-pack of Kingsford Comp Briquettes.

The last two years they went for $9.99 per double 21# pack. Hopefully they do the same this time..thanks for the heads up.

yep, I got one: limit 2, though.

That's probably per visit. I make my way to Costco twice or more a week. Also, they usually they don't require you actually physically have the coupon. Just tell them to apply the coupon when you get up to the cashier (they will usually do it on their own anyway!). And worst case you can go up to the counter where you pick up electronics and they have extra copies of the coupon book that they will happily give you!

Sam's carries 2x23# bags for $16 which is a great deal. I don't mind $0.35 per pound. Could be why I have 8 packs in the garage.:-D

yeah that's where i usually get mine but i like to stock up at 25 cents a pound even better.

thought it was funny right next the 2x23's was the 6x8's for $25...

Back