A couple of minutes of your time PLEASE!!!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Some of you know that Bigmista's Barbecue is in the running for Best Barbecue in L.A. We are in second place right now and we need some brethren help to push us over the top.

Please, please, please click the link below and vote for us.

http://myfoxla.cityvoter.com/bigmista-s-barbecue/biz/494325

Just click the
render.ashx
button and it will ask you to create an account. It only takes a couple of minutes and they will send you an email to confirm.

IMPORTANT: Your vote doesn't count if you don't click the link in the confirmation email.

It doesn't matter whether you live in L.A. or not and you aren't required to leave a comment (though they are appreciated). We just need your votes. The contest ends Saturday and we don't want to lose to a place that serves rotisserie chicken and pastrami sandwiches and has the nerve to call itself a BBQ restaurant.

Please don't put it off and say you will do it later. You won't. Hell, I wouldn't.

Vote for us now. Please.

Thanx!

Mista

I tried, but it wouldn't let me vote again.

Sorry BigMista.

Best of luck

Stats at the time were:

1. Chicks - 29%
2. BigMista - 28%

I hope the brethren can pull it off for you!

Got my vote. Things like this are what throwaway gmail accounts are for.

Doh!, I remembered a cool site that offers throwaway email accounts that delete themselves after 10 minutes and I only remembered after I used my Gmail spam account.

http://10minutemail.com/

Something seemed strange when I just voted...I voted for you before (a few weeks back when you asked) (and I created an account) so when I just voted, it ok’ed it and informed me that I had changed my vote to Big Mistas..Not sure I understand. So far they haven't sent me a conformation e-mail (maybe because I registered previously?)

Would love to help you Big Guy, but I was compelled to vote for the other guy ( Underdog syndrome Mod )

Just kidding Girlfriend!! Vote casted!! Good Luck!!

Spice

UPDATE--- I JUST PUT YOU IN 1ST. PLACE!!!!

Equal standing on 29% with my vote - C'mon people - vote!

(Over here we HAVE to vote in elections, unlike you guys....)

Crundle

DONE!, guess I did it before, site said that the email addy was already registered, so I just signed in and voted!

Voted for you!

Attachments

• Bigmista.jpg
    Bigmista.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 91
Back