• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Out with the Old & In with the New! (Q-view)

hogzgonewild

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Last night I used my old SS-One one more time before I sell it. I threw on two butts and two Chuckies at 9pm, woke up at 1:30am and foiled the butts with some apple juice, and threw the two chuckies in a pan with some leftover brisket au jus, two red onions, and two bell peppers, and pulled them off this morning at 8am.

After I finished shredding the pork and beef for a party later on today, I took some measurements of the inside of our new and improved Competition trailer, and thought I would share some "before" pictures with you and then later on I'll post some "after" pictures, once we get the countertops, fridge, and bunk beds built inside. Also, there are some pictures of the new and improved SS-One smokers hanging off the rear!

(Pictures will be in next post, as I'm using Tapatalk on my phone to post them!)

vavunase.jpg
renybu2a.jpg
menutyvu.jpg
ynudamuh.jpg
ary4uzet.jpg

Wanted to post a small update.

uza3y4eh.jpg

majejunu.jpg

We framed up and built out the walls this weekend, and I added a few odds and ends to the walls.

3epute2u.jpg

Here is a look at the front storage area for chairs, tents, and such!

ba6uvyme.jpg

we are also trying to figure out what to use as exhaust vents.

y7yty6ed.jpg

Lastly we cut the side of the cabinet to slide around the trailer electrical panel.

agete4y9.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll break that bad boy in respectably in about three weeks. It's gonna be a blast!

Here is another update.

7e5uje4u.jpg

We added the smokestacks on the smokers.

ubaqa7av.jpg

Got the bunks built and countertop for the left will be in this week.

yduge4eq.jpg

Added some hooks in the storage area for Waterhouse, electrical, and fire extinguisher.

y9ahyrup.jpg

And my did finished painting the bunks with Latex paint so they will be washable.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358729049.601004.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358729049.601004.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 758
Really nice looking! Can you share any details on the trailer like, did you have that built for you? Or, we're you able to purchase that as a stock trailer with the porch already there?

Again, very nice job!

Thanks.

wallace

We purchased it from LKN trailers, but they are just a dealer for South Ga cargo. I had a lot of issues with both, and don't know if I would go with them again. They built the trailer from scratch, 22' with v-nose and 8ft porch. I had them do the sinks on the right side.

Back