Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Central Illinois Bragging Rights BBQ, Arthur, IL - Oct 10th & 11th, 2008

zabor16

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Jimmy Mack's Smoke Shack (me, my wife and a friend) will be making it's debut competition there! Nerves are already building.

Who else is in?

Looks like I will be lending a hand to the Smokin Scottsmen. I'm hopin to learn a thing or too. Looking forward to meeting some brethren face to face.

Looks like I will be lending a hand to the Smokin Scottsmen. I'm hopin to learn a thing or too. Looking forward to meeting some brethren face to face.

Smo Sco in the Mo Ho will be there and look forward to working with Chris.

Ron, who's got the S&P??

Smo Sco in the Mo Ho will be there and look forward to working with Chris.

Ron, who's got the S&P??

Well... I'm not really clear on that. Theresa passed the virtual S&P over the phone when we were at Racine but I think you have the physical S&P from Menomonee :confused: Our virtual and actual are out of sync. :eek:

It will be great to meet you Chris (we have had a chance to meet, right? I know that I have met some Brethren at comps but i don't think you were one of them).

It will be great to meet you Chris (we have had a chance to meet, right? I know that I have met some Brethren at comps but i don't think you were one of them).
Other than a local backyard comp, this is my first. And my first face to face meeting with any brethren. Looking forward to it.!!

Back