Sam's Still Carry EZ-UP Canopies in store?

White Dog BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Does anyone know if Sam's still carries the EZ-UP Canopies in store? I need to replace a canopy that died at Gettysburg and I thought I would pick one up at the Pittsburgh event this weekend, but the website no longer lists EZ-UP canopies. Thanks!

I think it probably depends on the store. Call ahead and check.

OR....check CL. I have 2 EZ ups and haven't paid more than $50 for any of em. Bought em all off of CL. Worth a shot.

Thanks for all of the help, guys. Don't know how I missed it on the website. My membership expired; hopefully Troy still lets people use his card at events!

Erik

I think we saw you guys after the comp was over "disposing" of your canopy. :mrgreen: That looked like fun, rolling that frame around and trying to compact it a bit! Well, I guess it was $199 worth of fun.

p.s. if that wasn't you, disregard the message!

The current one at Sams near me (Detroit) is 10x10 with fold down sides and an awning on one side. $199 is alot, but I like the idea.

———————————————––––––—————————
Custom offset & 2 UDS's

I think we saw you guys after the comp was over "disposing" of your canopy. :mrgreen: That looked like fun, rolling that frame around and trying to compact it a bit! Well, I guess it was $199 worth of fun.

p.s. if that wasn't you, disregard the message!

What contest that could have been us at Gettysburg.
I saw them at Sams today in Annapolis MD

If not sams, I know walmart has some that should get you through the weekend. And they are nowhere near the 200 bucks but it is just the canopy. no sides or anything..this might be ok for a quick fix.

Back